- Nature’s Answer Liquid Extracts are MUCH MORE CONCENTRATED than Liquid Tinctures.
- Nature’s Answer has been manufacturing extracts in the USA since 1972
- Low Organic Alcohol, Gluten Free,Non GMO. Kosher Certified
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Lobelia is a fragile flower described as light bluish to violet in color with a touch of yellow that can grow to a height of about three feet. It is a very popular garden plant that also has pale green or yellowish leaves. It is categorized as an annual or biennial plant meaning that it reseeds every year or two.
- EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES: Lobelia is a perennial herb found in the eastern half of the United States and parts of Canada. The base of the violet-pinkish flowers inflates to form the seed capsule, which is the source of the name “inflata.
- PERFECT CHOICE: Lobelia is very strong and must be used with great care and sensitivity, but I can state from personal experience that, whilst I certainly use Lobelia for respiratory constriction and congestion it is also the most whole-body relaxing herb I have ever worked with.
- ULTIMATE USAGE: Lobelia (Lobelia inflata) is a plant used in herbal and homeopathic medicine. Said to expel mucus from the respiratory tract, it is used to treat respiratory problems.
Lobelia Herb 1oz Low Alcohol
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.