Why you'll love it
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as a natural remedy.
- Aronia berries are a source of iron, vitamins C and E, thiamin, copper and fiber.
- An excellent source of anthocyanins, the antioxidant flavanoids that are responsible for their deep purple pigment.
- Skin nourishing.
- Handpicked and naturally dried.
- No fillers, flavours, additives, preservatives, dyes, sulfites, oils, juice concentrates or added sugars.
- 100% pure, dried whole aronia berries.
Organic Aronia Berries
organic dried aronia berries
- Ready to eat right out of the bag.
- Perfect for baking.
- Add it to your oatmeal for a boost of antioxidants.