Imagine yourself in a rose filled garden, silent and serene. Can you picture it? Our Meditation Moment tea will help bring this from your imagination straight to your cup. Packed with calming and fragrant herbs, this tea will be exactly what you need to keep you tranquil and focused.
Meditation Moment Health Benefits
- Helps you find your Zen
- May improve memory
- Fights free radicals with high levels of antioxidants
- 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags / Box
- Non GMO
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial or Natural Flavors
- No Artificial Sweeteners
Organic Meditation Moment
Our latest tea is pure meditation in a cup. Meditation Moment is filled with herbs that calm and send you to a place of serenity. We’ve purposefully blended these amazingly beneficial herbs together to create unique benefits not found in just one single herb. By now, most people are well-versed on Ashwagandha, Tulsi, and the tried-and-true Chamomile and their synergistic pairing. But for those of you who are a bit newer to the herbs, let’s fill you in. Both Ashwagandha and Tulsi are powerful adaptogenic herbs. Adaptogens help strengthen the body’s immune system and help it prepare for and fight stress. Even everyday life stressors such as sitting in traffic, having a work deadline, or even having laundry piling up can compromise our mental state leading to stress and an overall hit to our immune system. This leaves us susceptible to all kinds of little bugs. The Ashwagandha, Tulsi, and Chamomile work for your body by calming it down and teaching it to better cope with stress. And let’s face it, this benefits EVERYONE. We’ve added the aromatic lemongrass, lavender, rose petals, and spearmint for not only its aromatic qualities but also for the benefits to the body. Rose petals are an interesting addition to this blend. The aroma is so pleasant and fragrant, it almost relaxes you with only it’s scent. There’s much to be said about Mother Nature and her abilities to create such beautiful smells and sights. But did you know that rose petals contain polyphenols?? We did. That’s exactly why we’ve added this to our blend. Antioxidants can never be too abundant and are a welcomed addition. Let’s take a closer look at what’s in our phenomenal and organic blend:
- Chamomile - An herb best known for relaxation and calming, generally used at nighttime but is great for anytime one feels stressed
- Holy Basil - An adaptogen also known as Tulsi and dates back 3000 where many people believed it to be a protector of organs and tissues due to its ability to beat excessive cold and heat and defend against heavy metals. Very rich in phytonutrients such as carvacrol and oleanolic acid.
- Lavender - Has a fragrant compound that sends a signal to the brain and tells it to calm down.
- Lemongrass - Helps soothe the tummy and has tons of antioxidants.
- Ashwagandha - A known adaptogen that can help relieve stress and improve memory.
- Spearmint - Helps to reduce stress, soothe tummy, improve digestion, and fight free radicals.
- Rose Petals - Contains massive amounts of Vitamin C. Also, can help relieve stress just with its powerful scent. They contain high amounts of antioxidants which helps fight free radicals which is part of the reason roses are beyond stunning.